ADDITIONAL SERVICES. ADDITIONAL CARE.
Total care requires more than just medicine. Our medical social workers assist with community services and short-term counseling for families and patients receiving in-home health care. These services also include:
- Assessment of impact of social and emotional factors
- Assessment of patient's non-skilled healthcare needs
- Assistance with coordinating, obtaining and qualifying for community resources
Each experience should be personal. Our home health aides take care of each patient in a professional and respectful manner. Providing assistance with the activities of daily living is one of our specialties. These services may include getting in and out of bed, walking, bathing, and dressing. Anything that makes our patients feel more comfortable is important to us.
TOTAL WOUND TREATMENT.
Our wound care program provides specialized treatment for a wide range of acute and chronic wounds. Our nurses are available to attending physicians to consult and assist in developing individualized treatment plans. Our therapeutic services also include:
- Wound evaluation
- Antibiotic monitoring
- Appropriate dressing
- Pressure relief
- Nutritional screening
- Patient and family education
- Progress photos and reports
- Treatment of underlying health problems